You can be a SummitStone in someone’s life.
- Do you believe in the work done at SummitStone Health Partners?
- Do you have professional or personal experiences and expertise that will help inform, inspire and influence our mission?
- Are you passionate about making a difference for others?
- Do you want to fight the stigma of mental illness and addiction?
- Are you looking for a way to give back to your community?
- Do you want to ensure that the community’s investment in SummitStone Health Partners creates the maximum possible benefit?
- Are you creative, strategic, analytical, hard-working, visionary, passionate, empathetic, caring, enthusiastic and dedicated?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you might want to consider applying for Board Membership at SummitStone Health Partners. We are excited to include a diverse membership that offer unique insights, careful consideration, and bold vision for our work.
If you are interested in Board Membership, contact SummitStone Health Partner’s Chief Executive Officer, Randy Ratliff by email or at (970) 494-4201.
Board Member application
Donate Now to SummitStone Health Partners using our secure online donation system.
SummitStone Health Partners board members are the community face of our vision, mission and strategy. As a board member, you'll create policy, set budgets and help increase community awareness of and support for community-based mental health and addiction treatment.