Walk-In Services now open at 1217 Riverside Ave., Fort Collins
Colorado Crisis Services are for ALL Coloradans experiencing a mental health or substance use crisis. This system includes the statewide Colorado Crisis Support Line and the following programs delivered in Larimer County by SummitStone Health Partners.
Call Colorado Crisis Support 24/7/365
A program of Rocky Mountain Crisis Partners
Or call (970) 494-4200 locally
Walk-In Crisis Centers: 1217 Riverside Ave., Ft. Collins
This center offers 24/7/365 care to people of all ages in behavioral health crisis.
Community Crisis Clinic: This licensed, 24/7/365 facilities combine walk-in availability with short-term respite or residential treatment when needed. 10-bed Community Crisis Clinic for up to 5 days (ages 18 and over).
Mobile Crisis Response: Mobile crisis counselors are available to travel throughout Larimer County to community settings.
- Highly qualified, skilled staff offer services for you and your family in safe, soothing locations
- Behavioral Health Triage and Substance Use Screening
- Immediate Crisis Intervention and De-Escalation
- Follow-Up Care: Ready access to appropriate level of care after assessment and intervention, including clinical and/or psychiatric assessments, ongoing de-escalation and crisis interventions, medication evaluation, peer support services, and case management services.
- Disposition/Referral: Help to get you home and on your way to recovery
Additional services for your and your family:
- Peer and family support
- Respite services specifically for children and youth will be provided
- Access to facilities for additional child and adolescent crisis care, such as short-term Residential Crisis Stabilization and Crisis Respite care
- Care for individuals with a behavioral health crisis who may also have comorbid problems of brain injury, dementia, developmental or physical disabilities, and/or other concerns