Walk-In Services available at 1217 Riverside Ave., Fort Collins
Colorado Crisis Services are for ALL Coloradans experiencing a mental health or substance use crisis. This system includes the statewide Colorado Crisis Support Line and the following programs provided in Larimer County by SummitStone Health Partners.
Call Colorado Crisis Services
Crisis Hotline: If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health, substance use or emotional crisis, call 1.844.493.TALK (8255) or text TALK to 38255.
We can help manage your situation, provide immediate support and solutions, and connect you to resources.
Or call (970) 494-4200 locally
Walk-In Crisis Center: 1217 Riverside Ave., Ft. Collins
This center offers 24/7/365 care to people of all ages in behavioral health crisis.
Crisis Stabilization Unit:
This licensed, 24/7/365 facility combines walk-in availability and crisis beds for up to five days if needed (ages 18 and over).
Mobile Crisis Response:
Mobile crisis counselors are available to travel throughout Larimer County to community settings.
- Highly qualified, skilled staff offer services for you and your family in safe, soothing locations
- Behavioral Health Triage and Substance Use Screening
- Immediate Crisis Intervention and De-Escalation
- Follow-Up Care: Ready access to appropriate level of care after assessment and intervention, including clinical and/or psychiatric assessments, ongoing de-escalation and crisis interventions, medication evaluation, peer support services, and case management services.
- Disposition/Referral: Help to get you home and on your way to recovery
Additional services for you and your family:
- Peer and family support
- Referrals available or Respite services specifically for children and youth
- Access to facilities for additional child and adolescent crisis care, such as short-term Residential Crisis Stabilization and Crisis Respite care
- Care for individuals with a behavioral health crisis who may also have comorbid problems of brain injury, dementia, developmental or physical disabilities, and/or other concerns