The Colorado QuitLine is a FREE service available to Colorado residents 15 years of age and over to support you when you are ready to quit tobacco products.
Telephone program :
- Phone support from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily. If you call at other times you can leave a message and receive a call back
- Initial phone call to enroll takes 5 to 10 minutes to provide background and demographic information.
- Five scheduled calls with a cessation specialist will be arranged, each lasting 10 to 20 minutes, focused on your individual “quit plan”.
- Nicotine patches are available to clients 18 years and older.
- Complete the “Enroll Now” form and, if you are a Colorado resident 15 years of age and older, you will receive an email verifying your enrollment.
- The “Enroll Now” form will ask for the best time for a coach to contact you to begin your coaching program and see if you are eligible for nicotine patches or gum
- There is no limit to the usage of on line services
- Speak with your doctor about quitting
- Visit www.TobaccoFreeCO.org or www.co.larimer.co.us/tobacco
**Please note that the QuitLine will not agree to provide any Nicotine Replacement products to someone that does not state that they want to quit tobacco. If a client states that they would like an NRT to help manage short term, for example while they are in short term residential, they will be denied NRT’s.