What is TeleHealth?
TeleHealth is the delivery of health care at a distance. SummitStone Health Partners is utilizing live videoconferencing to provide real-time, face-to-face care with a provider located at a different location from you, the client. Download the Brochure Here.
- Comfort – Privacy – Quality
- Increases access to providers.
- Supports clients and their families in making decisions about health care.
- Visits are treated with the same attention to privacy and confidentiality as any other medical appointment. Anything you say to your provider is secure.
- TeleHealth fits squarely with our mission to provide unsurpassed behavioral health prevention, intervention, and treatment services in Larimer County.
What to Expect with Your TeleHealth Visit?
- We use encrypted digital technologies to provide client care, professional consultations, and education at a distance.
- Live video appointments use secure interactive videoconferencing technologies.
- Appointments cannot be recorded or saved.
- Transmissions are secure and private in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) privacy regulations.
Come prepared just like you would to a regular doctor’s appointment.
Be sure to bring:
- A valid ID and a current copy of your insurance card.
- A list of everything you can remember about your symptoms and include details like when symptoms started and what makes them better or worse.
- All prescription and over-the-counter medications as well as supplements you are currently taking.
- Expect to have your vitals reviewed.Vital signs are aptly named – they are vital pieces of information to your health. Vitals include heart rate, weight, respirations, temperature, blood pressure, level of alertness, and general appearance.
- Expect to have your provider “see” you and communicate in real time with you and your family in a private office.
- Expect to have all of your questions answered – just as if you are in the same room with your provider.
- Expect to have efficient and effective care – your provider will create a care plan just for you.
- Expect that any prescriptions ordered by your provider can be sent directly to your pharmacy.